Workshop fun game to get everyone warmed up and talking
As far as I am aware I made this one up.
But obviously based on the beloved Cluedo board game and Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Each person has a piece of card folded in half
- They have their own chart on the back to complete to solve the crime
- And their own weapon, room, or person on the inside of the folded card
Everyone goes around the room playing rock, paper, scissors
- If you lose, you show the inside of your card to the other person and don’t get to see theirs
- If you win, you get shown the inside of the other persons card and keep yours secret
- If you draw you both show each other
Keep meeting people, playing the game until you have solved the crime and then shout CLUEDO!!
- First time I played this I only put one of each type of weapon, person, and room into the game room so you would have to play with each person
- This didn’t work as if you lost to someone, there was no value in them playing with you again and so you were scuppered!
- For the second time I put three of each in the room
- This game took quite a lot of preparation for what is a 5 minute game
- Everyone was warmed up and had to talk to people they didn’t know but they didn’t really find out anything about each other so not so useful for a room who don’t know each other
- Possibly changing the rock, paper, scissors part to be something a little more physical and engaging. Not sure what just yet…